Tuesday, April 10, 2007

hm.

i write alot.

i cry alot.

i laugh alot.

and the cycle repeats itself.

i don't like being attracted to someone i would beat over the head with a broomstick if the question of a relationship came up. it confuses my heart and makes things THAT much more complicated. really.

it would be like "hey. my girlfriend broke up with me...finally. so you and me huh?"

and i hate the traitorous part of me that goes "yipee!" because that part seems to forget the day and a half of TEARS.

i didn't forget.
why do i do this to myself?

i should move to france and become a nun. except that....then i couldn't catch john mayer on tour. and that would make me horribly sad. :(

i have class in less than an hour and i don't want to go....technically, i don't HAVE to go...but i'll go...for....some reason or another...oh yeah....to pass the class.

st. patrick's day by john mayer makes me cry. consistently....and yet....i play it....

what's wrong with me??

1 Comments:

Blogger mel said...

maybe john mayer will tour europe and then you could see him... assuming you could handle being a nun that long? i sure couldn't.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home